I can't believe it's already OU/Texas weekend! Crazy! I'm leaving in a matter of minutes to head down I-35 myself. I'm not looking forward to that part at all. Traffic going South is always a mess during OU/TX. If it's that bad, I can always fall asleep! Especially today... I didn't get that much sleep last night due to studying for a Speech Science midterm. :( It turned out okay, but I am exhausted! I might as well get used to it though. Next week I have another Thursday exam, followed by a Tuesday exam, another Thursday exam, plus a take home quiz the following week! Nothing but tests for the next two weeks... no life for me for awhile!
I also start therapy with my new patient on Monday. I'm really excited about that! It's going to be a lot different than the preschool rotation, and a lot less work! (Thank you, Jesus!)
As soon as we return from OU/TX on Sunday, I am volunteering as a First Aid team member at the U2 and Black-Eyed Peas concert at the stadium. I'm super excited about it! It's not everyday you get the chance to see Fergie and U2 in the same place! I used to watch Kids Incorporated when she was on it back in the day. She was always my favorite!
I guess I should go- almost time to leave! Happy weekend! AND BOOMER SOONER!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment