Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!

What a stressful week this has turned out to be! All my tests are out of the way, except for Orofacial which is Tuesday. Then, at last, a break for a while... hopefully! If there is one thing I've learned in grad school, it's that just when you think you're home free, you start the cycle of projects and tests all over again. However, my new patient is adorable and is a super hard worker. We have so much fun in therapy!
OU/Texas was a blast! Even though the game cost us any hope we had left for a decent season and our Heisman-winning quarterback... I guess we can't always be the best at everything. It's tough being a Sooner, haha. This week we have a shot to really show 'em what we're made of without Sam Bradford. Yes... there is a team without him. A team that is capable of winning every game that is left in the season. But the pressing question that everyone has is... do they believe that they can win? That can make all the difference.
So tomorrow night, I am tickled to be going to a Halloween Party hosted by some good friends of mine. I toyed around with some different ideas of what to dress up as, and finally settled on being a zebra. If you know me, you know that I am obsessed with zebra stripes. Now I get to wear them all over me! :) I'm looking forward to it!
Happy Halloween Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones